Anthem, Aetna, Carelon, Anthem Medi-Cal
Out of Network Price
$60 per session
We ask for a one-month commitment to facilitate group cohesion. The group will enroll new members at the beginning of each month if space is available. Register for one month at a time. A $60 deposit is required to reserve your spot. This will be applied toward the balance for members paying privately and towards deductibles, copays, and no-shows for insurance clients. If insurance covers the full cost of group, this deposit will be refunded once all sessions have processed through insurance.
The group is led by Kristine Flanigan, Psy.D., supervised by Lauren Muhlheim, Psy.D., PSY15045.
This is a therapy group. Hopefully, this group will provide its members with emotional, psychological, and behavioral support. Each of us is encouraged to participate to whatever extent we feel comfortable.
The following ground rules facilitate the development of trust in the group and enable us to share our thoughts and feelings with each other.
- Please test your equipment and get on the call about two minutes prior to ensure no connection issues.
- Please be seated in a private space and a quiet room to reduce the likelihood of being disturbed.
- If there are other people in adjacent rooms, please wear headphones to protect the confidentiality of what is said in group.
- Please enable your video camera so the group can see your face.
- Because confidentiality is essential, we expect that each person will respect and maintain the group’s confidentiality. What is said in the group is not to be repeated or shared except in generalities with all identifying information disguised.
- Please turn off notifications, phones, and anything else that could be distracting to you or members of the group.
- We are here to share our own feelings and experiences; we try not to give advice.
- We try to give everyone an opportunity to share.
- We have the right to speak and the right to remain silent.
- We give supportive attention to the person who is speaking. Only one person talks at a time.
- The group is intended to be a safe place to share feelings and to obtain and provide support, information, reassurance, and encouragement.
- The group does not replace individual therapy.
- We begin and end our meetings on time. If you will be late but still want to attend or need to leave early, please notify the therapist.
- The therapist is a mandated reporter. If any of the following situations arise or are discussed during group, your therapist is mandated to take actions (e.g., notifying the proper authorities) to protect the reported parties.
- A danger to self, such as threats of self-harm or suicide
- A danger to another person, such as threats of violence against another person
- Actual or suspected child neglect/abuse or elder/dependent neglect/abuse
- Group members may choose to contact each other outside of group if it is mutually agreed upon.
- Please rename your display name on Zoom to include your pronouns, e.g.: Lauren (she/her).