Are you a parent of a High School Junior or Senior with an eating disorder? Learn how to ensure your student is ready for the transition to college.
Soon college acceptances will be arriving and deposits will be due shortly. College can be very challenging for young adults with eating disorders who are not in stable recovery. Learn how to evaluate whether your child is ready and how best to help prepare them. We strongly encourage 6 months of solid recovery before sending a young adult to college.
Saturday, Feb 25, 2023
10-12 pm Pacific Time
The webinar will discuss:
- The importance of ensuring college readiness for high schoolers with eating disorders
- How to use the college readiness checklist
- How to prepare your high schooler with an eating disorder for college
- How to develop an eating disorder college contract
- How to support them through the transition
The course includes:
- Access to the recorded webinar
- A fillable version of the College Readiness Checklist
- A sample college contract